WELCOME TO mig33 USA COMMUNITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THAILAND LIVE FOR YOU

Go down

Dancing THAILAND LIVE FOR YOU

Post by DUDUL_LOV Tue May 26, 2009 6:51 pm

THAILAND LIVE FOR YOU DSC00297

THAILAND LIVE FOR YOU DSC00342

MY FRIEND WROTE, "River Kwai and Tiger Temple. Our van again arrived at 6:30am and took us to their central building where we transferred to a larger bus with other tourists. This was a longer trip and I turned out to be the only one of us that decided not to bring their iPod, although Chuck was generous enough to share his headphones. We made our first stop at a WWII memorial museum near the River Kwai that contained displays and information about the railway connecting Thailand to Burma that was built using POW slave labor in alliance with Japanese forces – also on the grounds was a grave yard for POW casualties. One of the interesting things I read while in the museum was how the often disgruntled Thai slave drivers would allow the POW soldiers to have private burial ceremonies and would even attend the ceremonies themselves to pay respect. The bridge over the River Kwai (which carried the historic track across the river) met its wartime end after several attempted aerial bombings. The reconstructed steel bridge was the next stop on the tour and provided some great views of the river."

THAILAND LIVE FOR YOU DSC00365
DUDUL_LOV
DUDUL_LOV
Young
Young

Male Number of posts : 175
Country/Location : MIG33 CHATTERBOX
mig33 ID : mr.avril_kez
Full Name : TAHIR
Abot Me : I AM A SIMPLE HUMAN WHO IS ADDICTED TO MIG33 AS I HAVE MY WORLD IN IT
My Other Mig33 IDs : blu_heart, drstahir
Email Address : blu_heart@indiatimes.com