WELCOME TO mig33 USA COMMUNITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Remedies - Indigestion

2 posters

Go down

Love Home Remedies - Indigestion

Post by sweetu Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:44 am

Apple cider vinegar is a natural acid. Consuming one tablespoon before each meal will help calm the acids in your stomach.

Caraway or fennel seeds help with digestion and gas. Eating the seeds raw or drinking a tea prepared from the seeds on an empty stomach will provide relief from indigestion.

Ginger is a long-time helper for stomach ailments. Drink a cup of ginger tea to relieve indigestion. Add ground ginger to a cup of hot water, let stand for up to three minutes, strain, and drink.

Mint in the form of peppermint or spearmint) can soothe a troubled stomach. Sip a cup of mint tea, which can be prepared by putting one teaspoon dried mint in a cup and add boiling water. Cover the cup and let it stand for ten minutes. Strain and drink up to 3 cups of the warm tea a day. Be sure to drink it on an empty stomach.

Make your own antacid with baking soda. Mix 1/2 teaspoon baking soda in 1/2 glass water, and drink.

If an overflow of stomach acid bothers you, try eating 1/2 cup cooked rice with your dinner. It's a complex carbohydrate that keeps the stomach busy churning, diverting excess acid. Plus, it's a bland food that tends to be easy on the stomach.

sweetu
sweetu

Female Number of posts : 1051
Country/Location : earth
mig33 ID : ........
Abot Me : I am an honest, uncomplicated and a god fearing person trying to give meaning and happiness to life in simple ways
Email Address : sweetamna1@live.com
I Like : Honesty
I hate : Dont know what i hate
Favourite color : Home Remedies - Indigestion Red111
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Love Re: Home Remedies - Indigestion

Post by ifti_bd Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:59 am

THANK U FOR UR NICE SHARING
ifti_bd
ifti_bd
ActiveUser
ActiveUser

Male Number of posts : 688
Country/Location : Bangladesh/Chittagong
Job/Occupation : student of iub(independent univesity of bangladesh)
mig33 ID : ifti_bd,crazy_ifti,crazyifti
Full Name : ifti
Abot Me : hey guyz...i love to make new friends..if u r interested ....u r welcome
My Other Mig33 IDs : crazyifti,ifti_da_gr8king
Contact Number : +8801710520011
Email Address : ifti_bd@hotmail.com
Invited By : sweetnes
I Like : making new friends who r honest to me
I hate : liars
Favourite color : Home Remedies - Indigestion 110
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Back to top Go down