WELCOME TO mig33 USA COMMUNITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

was tht a true love?

Go down

Love was tht a true love?

Post by ifti_bd Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:28 am

thr was a girl name anjali she was quite reserved nature shy type gal.she dont hav many frds she used to feel loney so she decided y not to make a chatting frd nd frm her dad’s phn she made a frd ronit.he was swt loving guy.daily they used to talk by text msgs.on her birthday for d first sumone wished her in night 12 nd it was ronit.she started developing feelings for him bt after few month ronit stoped talking wid him donno y????even she didn’t ask him.she only used to msg her nd waits for d reply bt she knows it wudnt cum.lyk dis a yr passed nd she developed a strong feeling for him.so she decided to go to his city for her further education so he can meet him.ronit used to reply her bt only once in a month or two month despite of dis rude behaviour she still lyks him on oct 1 for d first tym she had seen him she want to a frds party nd ronit teext him tht he is in d same place she met him just for 5 mins bt she was happy.she got may proposals frm guys as all used to think she is single bt she never said yes to nyone bcoz she truly loves him bt ronit doesnt.lyk dis 2 yrs passed.she had decided she wont talk wid him nd will try to forget him bt dis cant happen??she havnt text him for few month neither do ronit bocz he never does.in these tym she really need him bt he was nt wid him bcoz she was facing lots of prob in her family her dad got a heartatack nd mom got a cancer nd shw was all alone no relative.being d elder child in d family she had to luk after everythg nd she did it.bt god cant see everythg happy na so again he tried to change my lyf.she again sent him a msg in diwali nd luckly ronit had also re[plied her nd they started talkin she was very happy.nd finally they decided to go out nd tht was d luckiest day of her lyf she cn never forget tht day frm thn they daily used to talk in d phones till late night.nd one day come when ronit said her tht he loves her nd she was so happy tht u ppl cant imagine.bt she was knowing how god cn give her these happy moments.nd d prob started she started thinking does he really loves me???bcoz they nevere go out together bt she never used to say him nthg she was also not knowing why???may be bcoz she loves him.nd slowly slowly his calls get lesser bt still she doesnt loose hopeshe was a very short tempered gal bt still she even didnt said him nythg.nd now also she is wid tht guy she is knowing ki he doesnt loves her bt she cant forget him.she wants to say lots of thgs to him ki how he cn play wid her feelings??if he doesnt loves her y he came again into her lyf??she was trying to forget him na….this is not d end nw i want to knw wat tht gal shd do?? wat cud be d end???
ifti_bd
ifti_bd
ActiveUser
ActiveUser

Male Number of posts : 688
Country/Location : Bangladesh/Chittagong
Job/Occupation : student of iub(independent univesity of bangladesh)
mig33 ID : ifti_bd,crazy_ifti,crazyifti
Full Name : ifti
Abot Me : hey guyz...i love to make new friends..if u r interested ....u r welcome
My Other Mig33 IDs : crazyifti,ifti_da_gr8king
Contact Number : +8801710520011
Email Address : ifti_bd@hotmail.com
Invited By : sweetnes
I Like : making new friends who r honest to me
I hate : liars
Favourite color : was tht a true love? 110
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Back to top Go down