WELCOME TO mig33 USA COMMUNITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i thought you loved me?

3 posters

Go down

Sad i thought you loved me?

Post by ifti_bd Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:40 am

Im a he and 18 years old single I tried to play this online game and met a girl. We met when i was vending and she bought a fashion then we became friends. She told me she already has a bf true life and in games. One day we chat and she told me that they broke up she was really sad and told me that they broke up because of her bf having another one and she caught them on act. I decided to ask her to be my gf true life and in games.Shes older than me 3 yrs. So she didn’t answer me right away. But it worked out well. She became my gf we started calling each other honey or hon and tell each other I love you. I always give her gifts and others. and if shes angry with me she would throw the things that i gave her. Sometimes I get jealous of her friends when they helped me with my quest because one of her friend ask her who was her bf, my gf didnt answer him and a friend of her answered that it was her friend lets call him x. I was really sad that time as if i was betrayed or something. I develop anger with x i didnt talked to the party and only talked to my gf. Then I told her that then we talked about it then after a while the problem was solve. And again we were again happy together.Then one day she got bored playing that online game and it made me feel that she might quit and leave me i promise her if im older i would find her and marry her. After a few days of her getting bored she didnt online for days. I was very very sad crying sometimes that maybe she would leave me. And at last she was online i was really happy told her i love her. And sadly she told me shell quit playing this online game and play another one. I was really sad and again i crayed. She told me she wants to play another game and let me install the game she wants. I tried to play it but i just didnt like it. She noticed that I didnt like the game and one day she told me that she wants to set me free i was craying for days about that. She was always at my mind waiting for her to online. She sometimes online but she has no time for me anymore. Every time i see her name online I always chat with her saying i love her and i really really miss her. Until one day when she was online I chat with her saying i love you she replied saying “?” and I ask whats wrong and she said Im not ur honey your honey is in the states already and shes getting MARRIED and thats shes PREGNANT. 1st i didnt believe and told her not to lie. But i realize maybe it wasnt her. I was really sad there feeling betrayed I felt angry as if i was a toy I didnt played with her i treated her seriously. But now shes gone. Now I cant wait for her Im waiting for her character to be online and tell her i loved her. But she deleted me in her friends her in games name is NiyAw!. NiyAw! i thank you for pretending to love me I wish you and your husband will love each other forever if u had read this I am very happy for after this I will coming suicide. I love you and i wish you wont forget me.
ifti_bd
ifti_bd
ActiveUser
ActiveUser

Male Number of posts : 688
Country/Location : Bangladesh/Chittagong
Job/Occupation : student of iub(independent univesity of bangladesh)
mig33 ID : ifti_bd,crazy_ifti,crazyifti
Full Name : ifti
Abot Me : hey guyz...i love to make new friends..if u r interested ....u r welcome
My Other Mig33 IDs : crazyifti,ifti_da_gr8king
Contact Number : +8801710520011
Email Address : ifti_bd@hotmail.com
Invited By : sweetnes
I Like : making new friends who r honest to me
I hate : liars
Favourite color : i thought you loved me? 110
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Back to top Go down

Sad Re: i thought you loved me?

Post by mOnkey_bOi Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:03 pm

a touchin one !
mOnkey_bOi
mOnkey_bOi
ActiveUser
ActiveUser

Male Number of posts : 704
Country/Location : Sumwhr arOund da wOrld !
Job/Occupation : Eat,survive & sleep.
mig33 ID : Monkey-boy18
Full Name : Ajmal. . .
Abot Me : I'm a DaMn monkey fellaw !
My Other Mig33 IDs : Monkey-boy18, Mr.baboon. . etc.
Contact Number : +919840029223
Email Address : Monkey434@gmail.com
Invited By : twizt-it
I Like : Climbin da treezZ,tastin owt bananazZ hmm Yum !
I hate : CheaterzZ & lierzZ
Chat Room : India Tamilnadu,TruE LovE. . etc. .
Favourite color : i thought you loved me? Orange11
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Sad Re: i thought you loved me?

Post by iceman Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:45 pm

sad story bro
iceman
iceman
Mature
Mature

Male Number of posts : 300
Country/Location : africa